Monday, March 17, 2014

Dropping By

Good grief!  I've become a lazy blogger, and it's definitely NOT because there isn't anything to journal.  I decided I needed to check in to keep things current.  Just a few thoughts. . .

*  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I've celebrated as I've always done--I'm wearing a green shirt. . . hooray!  I've never been one of those fun Moms who turned the milk green, hid a magic leprechaun, or made a rainbow jello salad (like my awesome SIL). 

*  March Madness.  Now this is the 'real' March holiday in my world.  It's tournament time baby!  My two teams, Gonzaga and BYU, are in the tourney, albeit both have a tough first game.  Here's hoping that a little magic happens and they play well and win.  That would be awesome.

*  Spring is just a few days away.  I really can't say that this winter has been particularly bad, but nonetheless, it's time for some sunshine, rainbows and butterflies!

*  Baby Watch!  Our 4th grandbaby is due shortly.  I can hardly believe how blessed we've been the last couple of years.  After waiting sooooo long for Grayson, Clara and Max arrived, and now we are anxiously anticipating Brittney and Stuart's 2nd BOY!!  I'm headed to Utah again in a few days.  Count on my next blog entry being full of baby pictures.

Speaking of baby pictures, here are a few of the latest of some of my favorite people!


 Camille and Clara in Cancun.  They were treated to a vacation with the Lewis Family. 
Aren't they beautiful?

Sunbathing babies with their refreshment of choice!  Love, love these sweet little ones.

Grayson playing with Grandpa Brent's tool box.  He thought that was pretty cool. He's a busy, curious and
 super sweet toddler.  He keeps us all in chuckles. 

Just a few candid shots from Jace and Bella's wedding reception. . . they're my babies too!

"Ya. . . We're out of here!"

Gorgeous dress, beautiful bride, handsome groom, happy couple.

My last child is married?  OMG!  It was a wonderful day.

1 comments:

Camille said...

Cute post! Love you!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com